- Home /
- News /
- 2014 / Stop the privatisation of the NHS - back the Bill
Stop the privatisation of the NHS - back the Bill
On Friday 21 November, Labour MP Clive Effrod will present a bill to save our NHS. With support from the Labour Party, this Bill will call on those who support the NHS to:
- stop the Privatisation of the NHS,
- restore the legal duty of the Secretary of State for Health to provide National Health Services,
- amend the Health and Social Care Act 2012 to remove the competition requirements,
- amend the ability to provide private health services,
- amend the provisions of the Health and Social Care Act 2012 relating to Monitor,
- repeal Section 75 Regulations.
Send a clear message to Tory and Lib Dem MPs that their devastating top-down reorganisation must be reversed. Say you're with us and sign the petition to back the Bill, here.